Following Luka Doncic’s stunning triple-double and Zion Williamson’s career-high performance, we witnessed yet another spectacular performance from Donovan Mitchell.
Cleveland beat Chicago 145:134 at home. Donovan Mitchell led the team with 11 assists, 8 rebounds, and 71 points!
Mitchell is the eighth player in NBA history to reach 70 points. He purposefully missed the free throw, grabbed the rebound, and equalized the score four seconds before the game ended.
Mitchell, 26, will be joining Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant, David Thomson, David Robinson, Elgin Baylor, and Devin Booker in the NBA. They are the only ones to reach 70-points milestone or more in a single game.
For Chicago, DeMar DeRozan had 3 rebounds, 4 assists, and 44 points.
Mbappe and Hakimi at the Barclays Centre in Brooklyn
Brooklyn won 139:103 over San Antonio. Durant leads the team with 25 points, 3 rebounds, and 11 assists. Kyrie Irving finished with 27 points and 8 rebounds.
Brooklyn has a 25-12 record.
Mbappe and his PSG colleague Achraf Hakimi were at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Monday to witness the Brooklyn Nets win over the San Antonio Spurs.
The 76ers beat the Pelicans 120:11. With 42 points, 11 rebounds, and 5 assists, Joel Embiid led the way.
James Harden leads the team with 27 points, 2 rebounds, and 8 assists.
For the Pelicans, Zion Williamson and CJ McCollum combined for 26 points. Brandon Ingram did not return.
- New York Knicks – Phoenix Suns 102-83
- Charlotte Hornets – Los Angeles Lakers 115-121
- Cleveland Cavaliers – Chicago Bulls 145-134
- Indiana Pacers – Toronto Raptors 122-114
- Philadelphia 76ers – New Orleans Pelicans 120-111
- Brooklyn Nets – San Antonio Spurs 139-103
- Houston Rockets – Dallas Mavericks 106-111
- Minnesota Timberwolves – Denver Nuggets 124-111
- Golden State Warriors – Atlanta Hawks 143-141
- Portland Trail Blazers – Detroit Pistons 135-106
- Los Angeles Clippers – Miami Heat 100-110